NASCAR Is Seeking a Corporate Counsel
NASCAR has announced it is seeking a corporate counsel for its legal team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- General legal support for all departments with a special focus on competition related matters.
- Develop and implement legal training programs for business partners.
- Work with outside counsel to address novel legal issues.
- Assist in drafting and modifying term sheets, boilerplates and contracts.
- Partner with and provide legal counseling on a wide variety of legal issues.
- Support corporate functions on all types of agreements, including competition, licensing and marketing contracts as well as general legal matters.
Required skills / experience:
- Juris Doctorate (JD) and preferably a minimum of two years general and transactional legal experience preferred.
- Background in risk analysis and/or sporting regulatory is a plus.
- License to practice law and in good standing with the Bar Association in the United States.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and negotiating skills.
- Ability to travel 5%, including weekends.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.