Chicago White Sox Introduce ‘CHISOX Athlete’ NIL Program
The Chicago White Sox announced earlier today the launch of CHISOX Athlete, an NIL (Name, Image, Likeness) program created to help empower student-athletes, their voices and careers both on and off the field.
CHISOX Athlete marks the organization’s first venture into the NIL agreement space, prioritizing a student-first approach focused on financial and professional marketing opportunities that help enhance students’ unique brands and platforms.
Welcoming a group of talented student-athletes from across Illinois, the inaugural 2022 CHISOX Athlete Class includes the following NCAA Division I athletes:
- Ahamad Bynum (DePaul Men’s Basketball, Chicago)
- Kylie Feuerbach (Iowa Women’s Basketball, Sycamore, Illinois)
- A.J. Henning (Michigan Men’s Football, Frankfort, Illinois)
- Anaya Peoples (DePaul Women’s Basketball, Danville, Illinois)
- Terrence Shannon Jr. (Illinois Men’s Basketball, Chicago)
- Temi Thomas-Ailara (Northwestern Women’s Volleyball, Glenwood, Illinois)
- Cameron Williams (Michigan Women’s Basketball, Chicago)
- Kiki Van Zanten (Notre Dame Women’s Soccer, Buffalo Grove, Illinois)
CHISOX Athlete connects this new generation of White Sox ambassadors with top-tier branding opportunities by offering financial incentives for social media promotion, access to professional resources within the organization’s front office and personalized career mentorship from leading sports executives.
Through the program, student-athletes will be welcomed to a special pregame experience before enjoying a White Sox game from a private suite alongside friends and family. Each individual also is provided a professional photoshoot at Guaranteed Rate Field or nearby Chicagoland sports venue, as well as a custom White Sox jersey and additional CHISOX Athlete-branded merchandise.
In addition to CHISOX Athlete, the White Sox invite any college student-athletes to enjoy two complimentary upper-level tickets to select games for the remainder of the 2022 season. Student-athletes can submit a current and valid “.edu” email address and a link to their athletic bio to receive their tickets.
For more information on CHISOX Athlete and the new White Sox NIL ticket program, visit whitesox.com/nil.