Title IX Regulatory Amendments: What You Need to Know
Jackson Lewis P.C. attorneys Susan D. Friedfel and Crystal L. Tyler will hold a discussion on the U.S. Department of Education’s recently released Title IX regulations on June 3, 2020, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. EST.
The topics will include:
- The definition of actionable sexual harassment under Title IX
- What triggers an institution’s duty to respond
- Procedural changes for investigations and hearings
- Training requirements
- Recommended strategies for drafting policies and procedures
- Reconciling obligations under Title VII, state and local laws, and CBAs with the new regulatory requirements
Sign up here.